Running your own Event as part of Kew FestivalKew Community Festival Inc. invites local community organisations, schools and businesses to host a community event (or events) as part of the 2016 Kew Community Festival.
NB: The event must be held in Kew or Kew East between (or overlapping with) 3 - 20 March, 2016. Unless your event has been part of the Festival in recent years, it is strongly recommended that you speak first to the Festival President or a Committee member before applying.
We would appreciate hearing from you by 8 December 2015. Applications close 5 January 2016.
Applications are now open and notification of acceptance will be by 15 January 2016. Please note that application does not guarantee an event in the festival.
Insurance: All event providers must hold public liability insurance to the value of $10,000,000. Evidence of public liablity cover must be provided by way of enclosing a copy of your Certificate of Currency with this application, or by 19 February 2016. The certificate must note Kew Community Festival Inc. as an Interested Party for the purposes of the event and specify the venue location(s), dates(s) and time(s) involved. Please note:
- It is the responsibility of your organisation’s contact person as listed above to plan, implement and carry through with your proposed event. The finances and logistics of the event are your responsibility.
- The festival committee does not guarantee you will receive any assistance that you may have requested, unless you receive notification agreeing to provide such assistance from us in writing.
- Priority will be given to local community groups.
- Notification of acceptance will be by 15 January 2016.
- If your application is successful you will be required to confirm the details of your event as soon as possible to allow time for our promotional material to be coordinated.
- The Festival will provide a listing of all events on its printed brochure and website. However, you are strongly encouraged to mount your own publicity campaign alongside that of the Festival. If you provide us with web links to your own website(s) we will include the links on our website and we ask you do the same in reverse.
- A copy of the Festival logo is available for web and printed use on your publicity, contact the Festival Office for details on email@example.com or ph: 0409 433 538 or 9853 9576. 0l>
Applications can be done ONLINE. Just complete and submit the form below:
Kew Community Festival Inc. PO BOX 715 Kew 3101