Exhibitors Application Form 2017The Kew Community Festival invites exhibitors to be part of the 2017 Kewmunity day on Saturday 18 March, 2017 in Victoria Park, High Street, Kew, from 12 noon to 5.00pm. Please note limited sites are available and application does not guarantee a site.
- Applications are are now open and close on 12 December 2016.
- Interim notification of acceptance will be by 23 January 2017.
- On receipt of an Invoice, payment is due ASAP or by Friday 3 March 2017 at the latest. Failure to pay by this date will result in cancellation of the application/booking.
- A Certificate of Currency of Public Liability Insurance is due by 3 March 2017. NB: If payment and a copy of PLI is not received by this date, a site will not be allocated.
- Entry time and site allocation to Victoria Park will be advised by 13 March 2017.
- Late applications and cancellation fees may apply.
**Applications can be lodged by submitting the ONLINE form below, or a printable version is available for download (scroll down):**
Kew Community Festival Inc. PO BOX 715 Kew 3101