A Taste of Kew will be running in Kew Junction form Mach 2 – March 18, in support of KEWfest18.
Come and taste free samples of the vast array of foods available from restaurants, cafés and fresh food outlets located in Kew Junction.
A Taste of Kew is a free event that will take place in Kew Junction on the opening night of the KEWfest18, Friday 2nd March, from 6 – 9 pm. Festival-goers have the opportunity to sample savoury finger food, sweet delights and fresh produce supplied by twelve Kew Junction traders along High Street and Cotham Road. There will also be on-street entertainment from upcoming Melbourne musicians and food-inspired 3D chalk art – perfect for the ultimate selfie.
Invite your friends to A Taste Of Kew by sharing the Facebook event.
Free food samples brought to you by:
- Buoy Pizza – 7/14 Walpole St, Kew VIC 3101 http://www.buoypizza.com.au/
- Burgertory – 309 High St, Kew VIC 3101 https://www.burgertorykew.com/
- Chinese Jin Dumpling House – 162 High St, Kew VIC 3101 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chinese-Jin-Dumpling-House/181057608602453
- Cocoa Patisserie – 169 High St, Kew VIC 3101 http://www.cocoapatisserie.com.au/
- Ichi Sushi –52 Cotham Rd, Kew VIC 3101 https://www.zomato.com/melbourne/ichii-sushi-kew
- India @ Q – 234 High St, Kew VIC 3101 http://india-atq.com.au/
- Jade Kew – 4 Walpole St, Kew VIC 3101 http://www.jadekew.com/
- La Q – 223 High St, Kew VIC 3101 https://www.laq.net.au/
- Richy’s Thai – 313 High St, Kew VIC 3101 http://richys-thai-restaurant-restaurant.business.site/
- Rox Café – 246 High St, Kew VIC 3101 http://www.roxcafebar.com.au/
- Strictly Thai – 170 High St, Kew VIC 3101 http://www.strictlythai.com.au/
- Via Verona – 193 High St, Kew VIC 3101 http://www.viaverona.com.au/